When you join our brand, you join us in our mission
BARE Blends aims to refresh, restore and revive any community it becomes a part of by encouraging a return to what’s important; our roots. By establishing the importance of buying local, reducing our carbon footprint, eating real foods free of additives or preservatives, and by spreading nutrition education, BARE intends to make a lasting impact by benefiting the overall health, wellness, and environmental sustainability of any community.
Why BARE Blends?
There's a lot of Fast Casual franchise concepts out there. Here's what we bring to your table:
- Low upfront cost and a small store footprint.
- Exclusively plant-based and gluten free.
- Strong focus on environment and sustainability.
- Simple business plan with great work life balance.
- Ongoing education and support from a strong leadership team.
- Turnkey marketing and dedicated support for site selection and real estate process.
- Limited waste and low overhead.
- Light staffing needs and flexible hours.
- Community involvement-we will work with you to help you give back to others and make a difference with your business.
BARE is the best smoothie bar franchise because we are the only one that offers the opportunity to own a business with these strong advantages:
- Menu items designed by a scientist to actually be as healthy as they claim.
- Endless flavor combinations, base options and more.
- Location specific website for ranking and traffic.
- Strong return traffic with weekly flavors, seasonal specials, holiday menu items.
- Proprietary granola flavors that were designed by us and are only available at our locations.
- Serve the population with dietary restrictions like vegan, vegetarians, gluten free, lactose intolerant, and more.
- Prettiest smoothie bowls in all the land. Don't believe us, see for yourself.
Your customers will feel their best by eating our plant-based bowls and you will have the confidence to know you are doing right by your clients and our planet. Even better, you will out position your competition and have a product that is healthier, more unique and keeps them coming back for more.
Plant based alternatives use 47-99% less land for food production and up to 91% less water.
- Plant based alternatives release 30-50% less greenhouse gas emissions.
Divorcing animal agriculture and focusing entirely on plants directly supports the environment.
- Eating plant-based helps reduce antibiotic resistance because 70% of antibiotics are fed to farm animals.
- Nutrients found in plant-based foods and dense, varied and greatly enhance immune system functioning and overall wellness.
- Reducing meat production and intake will drastically reduce the risk of another pandemic. Don't believe us? Click here.